Please read the terms & conditions carefully. By entering a race, you are explicitly acknowledging that you have read and understood the terms and that you agree to be bound by them.
Tough Viking is an obstacle course race where the participants run a track of 8-15 km (exact length can vary and is not exact). Along the course are 20+ obstacles that the participant has to claim in order to finish the race.
Tough Viking is organized by Tough Viking AB, registered in Sweden. Corporate details:
Tough Viking AB
Erik Dahlbergsgatan 46
SE-115 57 Stockholm
Organizational number: 556888-4158
VAT number: SE 556888 4158 01
Terms and rules for participation
You have to be 18+ years in order to participate. However, it is possible to participte if you are 16 years old and have a written consent from your parents, that then take the full responsibility for your participation.
Sing-up for a race
- Sing-up is exclusively done at toughviking.se / .com / .no / .fi / .dk / or .fr
- By singing up you are acknowledging and accepting all the terms & conditions stated here
- Due to security reasons we might have to limit the number of participants in each race
- ID control will be made as you pick up your start kit normally at the race venue.
- We are not able to hand out the start kit to anyone without a valid ID and you will not be able to start in the race, nor get a refund.
- As you sing up for the race, you choose an open start time. Tough Viking can change the stated starting time if needed.
- Purchased tickets will not be refunded.
Rules on and off the course
- The participant has to follow the course and not deviate from the marked path
- The participant has to accept all race instructions on the course and from the obstacle captains and the Tough Viking crew
- If you cannot conquer an obstacle you will follow out the given punishment (penalty runs) before you continue.
- You cannot at any time, on any obstacle dive in with your head first.
- At the obstacle Slide you will go with your feet first. It is prohibited to go head first.
- The track closes 2,5 hours (5-10km races) and 3 hours (15km) after the last start.
- The participant acknowledges that that Tough Viking is a great physical as well as psychological challenge where you will push your boundaries to the max. The race is normally 8-15 km and will include 20+ challenging obstacles. Note that it is a totally different thing to run 8-15 km on flat grounds. You will need to train hard for the event.
- The participant acknowledges the toughness of the race and will prepare for the race by extensive necessary training
- The participant can without problem swim at least 50 metres in cold and deep water.
- We use light effects and participants with epilepsy will avoid those obstacles.
- Participant with asthma or claustrophobia should stay clear of our obstacles that include confined spaces (crawling through long pipes etc.).
We urge each participant to sign up for a separate insurance that covers accidents in race like this.